Ultime Cesta is a registered company under companies act. Every item display in this site can not be reproduced or copied in any form without a written permission from the organization. All copy rights are reserved and it should not be violated.
“Personal information” is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that company has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
Changes to this Notice
We may amend/alter this Privacy Notice at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are posted.
We collect, process, and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
- Provide access to and use of our Services
- Offer you site content that includes items and services that you may like
- Keep track of your basket, your Watch List, your collections, and collections and sellers that you have chosen to follow
- Give you access to your purchase history, reward points, internal messages and other feature
- Provide you with credit offers and opportunities, keeping in mind we do not share any financial information without your explicit consent
- Customize, measure, and improve our Services
- Provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
- We may use geo-location information to provide you with location based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content)
Contact you about your account and provide you customer service
- Contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service
- Contact you as necessary to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you
- For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail. When contacting you via telephone, to ensure efficiency, we may use autodialled or pre-recorded calls and text messages as described in our User Agreement. Message and data rates may apply
Personalize our advertising and marketing communications
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising based on your advertising customization preferences
- Contact you, either via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail in order to: offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, and inform you about our Services. We will use the contact information you have provided to contact you by e-mail, SMS text and/or telephone if you have consented to such contact. Message and data rates may apply
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Enforce our Privacy Notice, or other policies
Change of Ownership
If we were to merge with or be acquired by another company, we may share information with them in accordance with our privacy standards. Should such an event occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this Privacy Notice with respect to your personal information. If your personal information will be collected, used, disclosed, or retained for any purposes not covered in this Privacy Notice, you will receive prior notification of the processing of your personal information for the new purposes.
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorization controls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.